So if you’re one of the four people that actually visit this website regularly (hi Mom), I guess you’ve probably noticed that we haven’t posted any new videos since back in the winter. Well, we’ve been hoarding footage like a bunch of selfish five-year-olds and we’re not letting any of it see the light of day until the time is right. When will the time be right, you ask? That’s a great question, and I’ll have an answer for you one of these days. In the meantime though, here’s what’s been on my mind lately.
1. Harley Clifford is a damn beast. Watch this. Try to ignore the super awkward shots of a 15 year old just hanging around the house without a shirt on, flexing for the camera.
2. Is anyone else getting annoyed with people referring to wakeboarding as “shredding?” I agree it was kind of a funny, quirky way to say it at first, but now people say it all the time and it’s starting to grate on my nerves. Get on Facebook and check people’s status: “Going Shredding.” “Getting my shred on.” Shredding all day.” Missing the Shred.” Anyone want to shred?” It doesn’t end, and it seems like everyone and their cousin says it now. I’m not going to name any names, but come on guys. Like Uncle Joey says: “Cut it out.”
3. Has anyone seen any shots of people wakeboarding in short sleeve button up shirts yet?
4. I wakeboarded for the first time in about a year the other day. As you might have guessed, it was brutal. Everyone in Wilmington, on the other hand, seems to be riding really well.
6. Since we don’t have any new videos, I’m going to leave you with this one.